Check out our top 10 places to go after the images!
Nine days of urban exploring, drinking the BEST coffee, discovering new spots and a road trip upstate to Sleepy Hollow, Hudson Valley and Bear Mountain State Park.
Because so many people have been asking us what our favourite NYC addresses are, here's our top 10:
1. Blue Bottle Coffee, 160 Berry St. (Brooklyn)
2. The Butcher's Daughter, 19 Kenmare St. (Manhattan) (try the Heaven On Earth!)
3. Manousheh (Great Lebanese street food), 10 Kenmare St. (Manhattan)
4. Bakeri, 150 Wythe Ave. (Brooklyn) (their orange brioche… LOVE!)
5. Parlor Coffee (pop-up at Persons of Interest barbershop), 84 Havemeyer St. (Brooklyn)
6. Oslo Coffee, 328 Bedford Ave. (Brooklyn)
7. Mast Brothers Chocolate, 111 N. 3rd St. (Brooklyn)
8. Cafe de la Esquina (classic diner), 225 Wythe Ave. (Brooklyn)
9. The Bagel Store, 349 Bedford Ave. (Brooklyn) (their French Toast Bagel is the BEST!)
10. Tacombi (Mexican food), 267 Elizabeth St. (Manhattan)